Monday, January 5, 2015

Do More of What Makes You Happy




Resolution season is in full swing. Crazy dreams and unattainable goals galore.

The problem with resolutions, as we all know, is the people making them. Yes, YOU are the problem. We set goals for ourselves without an action plan that will ensure success. If you're like me, then sometimes even thinking about it somehow makes it seem like you did it...and then you don't actually do it.

So instead of setting a resolution, I am just going to plan to do more of what makes me happy. (plans and resolutions are totally different....I promise ) Doesn't it seem like we should live like that anyway?

One of the things that makes me most happy, is taking pictures! So here is some photos of a couple of great friends of mine, Jordann + Todd. They braved a blizzard for these New Year photos and looked fab doing it. You would never guess that it was five below zero and windy as heck!






No comments:

Post a Comment